Konaha Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES

+8
sesshomara
TheRezer
Repentance
Kunrafett
LucyHeartfil (Mayu)
Wawapasc
Ecci_Yuri
Golodhrim
12 posters

Go down

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES

Post by Golodhrim Fri 18 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

ABOUT KONOHA:
Konoha is a friendly, fun, helpful and active level 3 faction on PWI server Heavens Tear. We are a non TW faction and we currently accept members of any class and level. We want Konoha to be a place where our members can feel at home and have fun as much as possible. To achieve this, we have set some rules and guidelines. Please take some time to read through them.

Leader: Golodhrim
Director: MiraJaine

CODE OF CONDUCT:
1. Be friendly and respect others at all times, whether they are faction members or people outside faction.
2. Do not engage in any dishonest trade transactions (scamming, stealing or taking advantage of someone who does not know what an item is worth).
3. Any other unethical practice will not be tolerated (setting drop distribution to free without letting others know to get all drops, kicking people from squad in BH after they pay split, running away with molds in FBs/BHs, pk at cube entrance, pulling bosses with aoes like chin or dismal shade to lower level players, etc).
4. Do not beg or harass people for items, coins, free stuff or for mob quests.
5. Do not start dramas or cause trouble among faction members.

FACTION CHAT:
1. Be polite (saying hello when coming on, greeting people, saying goodbye, congratulating, saying thanks after help)
2. Respond to a faction member’s questions even if you don’t know the answer so that they don’t feel ignored.
3. Do not spam faction chat. It will only cause annoyance.
4. Faction chat should be clean of any touchy subjects which may offend people or lead to useless arguments (racism, religion, politics, mums, sexual harrassment, etc).
5. If you are witness to an adult conversation that you find offensive, please speak up and state your discomfort. If you are asked to stop an offensive conversation, please do so.
6. Keep the language clean. Constant swearing, rudeness and vulgarity will not be tolerated.
7. The faction chat should not be used to solve issues between individuals. If you have any problem with faction members, take it to PMs/squad chat. If you can't find a solution , bring it to the attention of an officer for help.

ACTIVITY:
1. You must be active to stay in the faction.
Definition of active: Active does not mean logging on for 5 mins each day to say "hi" and "bye". Active means working on your character and leveling it up, taking part in faction runs, activities and events, and helping fellow members if required.
2. One month of inactivity will lead to removal from the faction.
3. If you are going to be less active or inactive for a while, please notify an officer or post on the forum in the "Vacation Notice" thread so we can hold your spot in the faction.
4. Be active on this forum as we may not be available ingame all the time to answer questions. Also, most of the faction's news and activities are announced here, so check it regularly.

HELPING/SEEKING HELP:
1. Help others as much as you can.
2. If someone asks for help/offers help, be nice enough to respond to them even if you are unable to help/do not require help at that time.
3. If you need help and other faction members are busy, please be patient and wait until they are free.
4. High level players are not here to do your normal mob quests or BHs.
They are free to help if they wish but remember you will not get any experience from the kill. It is best for you to party with people who are working on the same quest or who are close to your level. For BHs you can squad with faction members who have the same BH or look for a squad at head hunter or in world chat.
5. Feel free to ask for help for bosses, FBs or hard quests but do not abuse the helpfulness of others or bother fellow members for easy things you can do on your own.
6. If you are making a squad to run FB, BH, TT, FF or anything else the squad should be filled with faction members first.
7. FBs should be faction runs as far as possible. Even if you can solo an FB, try to fill up the squad as FBs give experience and reputation. Make sure the tabber has the tabs and all the quests they need before starting the run and make sure everything gets done before leaving.

INSTANCES DROP DISTRIBUTION:
Unless other arrangements are made, below are the general rules for drop distribution in instances.
Make sure you understand what they are and make sure that other squad members are informed and everyone is agreeable before starting the run.

FBs
3*, molds and bloods go to the tabber. The tabber is expected to wine his/her own FB.

BH
If the run is unwined or wines cost is split, drop distribution is random.
If it is a free run (one person is covering the cost of the wines), 3* and molds goes to the winer.

TT
One person is chosen as squad bank and will store all mats. At the end of the run everyone takes turn to choose a mat
in the following order:
1. Subber (the one who provides ultimate substances to open the TT)
2. Tank
3. Cleric
4. DDs by level (highest level first)
If a gold mat drops, squad leader takes screenshot of the people who were in squad, sell the mat and then split/mail coins to each of the squad members.

OTHER STUFF:
1. Please use your ingame character name to register on the forum or post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread. This helps us know who you are.
2. Report any disruptive behavior or violation of rules to any officer. Take screenshots of the offence if possible.
3. Anyone in breach of the rules will be given a warning or be permanently removed from faction if necessary.
4. If you have an alt that you no longer play please remove it or have leader/director remove it.
5. If you are not happy in Konoha or you are looking for other things like TW, we encourage you to find a faction that is better suited to your needs.
6. If you are leaving faction, please inform an officer giving a reason. This will affect the decision to allow you back in if you want to rejoin us in the future.
7. Faction rules are subject to change if there is a need to add or change something. Any change made or new rule added will be in blue.

Last edited by Golodhrim on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 10:29 am; edited 27 times in total
Golodhrim
Golodhrim

Back to top Go down

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty Re: FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES

Post by Ecci_Yuri Sat 19 Feb 2011, 12:36 am

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 635458
Ecci_Yuri
Ecci_Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Sat 19 Feb 2011, 1:45 am

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 969915 so many rules
no wonder u were busy and away those past few days FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 721694
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyHeartfil (Mayu) Sat 19 Feb 2011, 12:57 pm

It seems long, but it's mostly common sense. I would like all the officers to read through this Smile I will ban members or even demote unfitting officers. Muahhhhz! Love ya! FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 6498 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 6498 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 6498
LucyHeartfil (Mayu)
LucyHeartfil (Mayu)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunrafett Sat 19 Feb 2011, 4:36 pm

Rules read and understood FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 635458
Kunrafett
Kunrafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Feb 2011, 7:15 pm

Good job Golo! I agree with everything on here. It's like Mayu said it's just mostly common sense. The rules and guidelines keep the faction from being chaotic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Repentance Sun 20 Feb 2011, 2:49 am

I like these rules. Good to see something that'll lay the smackdown on those ungrateful, whiney idiots.
Repentance
Repentance

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Sun 20 Feb 2011, 4:14 am

hmmm. well good one the one abt asking high lvls to help with noob quests... :/
cant ask a high lvl to help lvl up if u urself are low lvl.... high lvls will only take all the exp and spirits...
FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 925768 just hope peaps in here will try to stick to these rules
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRezer Sun 20 Feb 2011, 6:03 am

I like to spam fc when it is quiet :044:
But i guess i wont anymore lol
Anyways I like 'em. =]

TheRezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Golodhrim Sun 20 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

Thnx rast! yea they are mostly common sense but need to be pointed out anyway. Good factions can easily go down if rules are not clearly defined and things are allowed to get out of hands. They provide a means to help officers carry out their jobs of promoting order and fairness in faction (thats why we ask officers to read this Very Happy ).

But most importantly, remember that we are a family, we are here to have fun together and not to hurt each other. So cheers! FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 940921

p.s rules have been updated FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 245700
Golodhrim
Golodhrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 2:34 pm

Rules 2.0! Read and understood. FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 863415

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 2:38 pm

SinFulSouls wrote:I like to spam fc when it is quiet :044:
But i guess i wont anymore lol
Anyways I like 'em. =]

Well he means distruptive spam. Like if the fac chat is full of people talking and someone (like myself) is spamming "bacon FTW!" You know what he means by spam. FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 253677

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecci_Yuri Sun 20 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm

Spam FTW FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 772923
Ecci_Yuri
Ecci_Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by sesshomara Sun 20 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

MiraJane wrote:It seems long, but it's mostly common sense. I would like all the officers to read through this Smile I will ban members or even demote unfitting officers. Muahhhhz! Love ya! FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 6498 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 6498 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 6498
nno plz dont lol!

sesshomara

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Mon 21 Feb 2011, 6:52 am

LMAO XD
woahhh ok i found myself in more than 3 of those..... Razz
i should.... hide and change identity FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 766919

and echii and mecatl! YAY SPAM FTW!!!
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecci_Yuri Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:29 am

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 274606 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 274606 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 274606 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 274606 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 253677
Ecci_Yuri
Ecci_Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by CR/T Wed 23 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 397745 yea all good rules i'll try not to spam but spelling sucks and i'll try to ask for BH help less often >.< just im so squishy FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 156484
CR/T
CR/T

Back to top Go down

Post by Golodhrim Wed 23 Feb 2011, 12:59 pm

lol by spamming i mean repeating same thing over and over in faction chat in a short period of time
Golodhrim
Golodhrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Feb 2011, 2:21 pm

Random vs spam: debate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Thu 24 Feb 2011, 7:46 am

random is fun.
spam is.. annoying :/
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Feb 2011, 8:39 am

SpamRandom is a good toon name. I call dibs! FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 890999

"Just say no to piggies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Feb 2011, 5:18 am

No trolling and nonsense in faction chat! You got some hyper issue go quest or cause drama somewhere else!

If you know someone who wants to join and they wonder what the faction is like have them visit this site.

Last if you've been part of the faction for awhile and decide to leave it would be nice if you could let an officer know why you left. Either you didn't like our faction or you want to TW or you want to join a friend's faction. That's fine. If you leave on good terms you can always come back if you want to. It also allows us to work on things as a faction if something is wrong that we don't know about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Golodhrim Sat 26 Feb 2011, 8:31 am

Mecatl wrote:No trolling and nonsense in faction chat! You got some hyper issue go quest or cause drama somewhere else!

If you know someone who wants to join and they wonder what the faction is like have them visit this site.

Last if you've been part of the faction for awhile and decide to leave it would be nice if you could let an officer know why you left. Either you didn't like our faction or you want to TW or you want to join a friend's faction. That's fine. If you leave on good terms you can always come back if you want to. It also allows us to work on things as a faction if something is wrong that we don't know about.

agreed FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 397745
Golodhrim
Golodhrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Golodhrim Sat 26 Feb 2011, 8:52 am

rules have been updated.
Golodhrim
Golodhrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Sat 26 Feb 2011, 9:13 am

if i go MWAHAHAHAHA when the fac is too quiet.. is it like.... talking nonsense? o.o''
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecci_Yuri Sat 26 Feb 2011, 9:16 am

Wawapasc wrote:if i go MWAHAHAHAHA when the fac is too quiet.. is it like.... talking nonsense? o.o''

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 156484 i hope not... i like to do stuff like that to FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 502479 to try to get people talking FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 772923
Ecci_Yuri
Ecci_Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Sat 26 Feb 2011, 9:23 am

me too ><'''
unfair if i cant do that :O
its fun ><'''
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Feb 2011, 7:01 pm

Wawapasc wrote:if i go MWAHAHAHAHA when the fac is too quiet.. is it like.... talking nonsense? o.o''

Nonsense falls under the idea that you're constantly being obnoxious in the faction chat. If you're going to sit there and type things for no reason at all that is just being annoying. Like when I squad I usually go into squad chat. Sometimes I'll just peek into fac chat to see what's going on. And the officers and I don't have time time to read someone's crap because they're bored or want to annoy the faction. Faction chat is for communicating or faction business. Yes sometimes faction gets dead and someone may feel the need to say something to get the faction talking. But if it gets to the point where you're annoying someone you need to stop. This is common sense guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Feb 2011, 9:38 pm

If someone has a FB to do please help if you can. It really sucks for one of members to get help outside our faction and get their drops stolen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Sun 27 Feb 2011, 2:46 am

i like fb so i help Smile
only when im online and not busy of course :/
so yeah its better getting help from the fac and funnier getting crazy since u know the peaps ^^
FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 107516
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

This is an english speaking faction. If you want to carry a whole conversation in another language take it to PM please. Also if any of you got a problem with someone and start going off on them in faction chat I'll make sure you get the boot. Have a nice day! FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 117919

Back to top Go down

Post by Wawapasc Fri 04 Mar 2011, 4:40 am

u can boot, mecatl? :O
Wawapasc
Wawapasc

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyHeartfil (Mayu) Fri 04 Mar 2011, 10:35 am

Wawapasc wrote:u can boot, mecatl? :O
I think he meant, his going to report to me or golo and make sure the person gets warning or be banished Smile
LucyHeartfil (Mayu)
LucyHeartfil (Mayu)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011, 9:44 pm

When you guys sign up for this site please use your in game name so we know who you are. You can also change it by clicking on "Profile" and make the changes there.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonDepths Fri 18 Mar 2011, 11:32 am

Rules have been read and I so agree with them...this is an awesome faction and proud to be part of it. FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 981838
DragonDepths
DragonDepths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar 2011, 7:02 pm

DragonDepths wrote:Rules have been read and I so agree with them...this is an awesome faction and proud to be part of it. FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 981838

Ty DD (I'm gonna call you DD.) We appreciate that comment. It's always hard to find a good faction. There's factions that play different mmorpgs together and I for one would love to be that type of faction. I know Fishy hinted at making a Konoha faction in Forsaken World. It would be nice to make a faction in Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) as well but I don't think anyone else here plays that besides me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecci_Yuri Fri 18 Mar 2011, 8:45 pm

Mecatl wrote:
DragonDepths wrote:Rules have been read and I so agree with them...this is an awesome faction and proud to be part of it. FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 981838

Ty DD (I'm gonna call you DD.) We appreciate that comment. It's always hard to find a good faction. There's factions that play different mmorpgs together and I for one would love to be that type of faction. I know Fishy hinted at making a Konoha faction in Forsaken World. It would be nice to make a faction in Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) as well but I don't think anyone else here plays that besides me.

i played DDO FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 455899 but i did not like it as much as pwi so i stopped and i was tired of not knowing anyone FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 156484 so i deleted it FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 455899 FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 772923
Ecci_Yuri
Ecci_Yuri

Back to top Go down

FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty Faction Rules

Post by SwayToEaze Sun 03 Apr 2011, 2:54 am

I read and fully understand!!!
SwayToEaze
SwayToEaze

Back to top Go down

Post by DaemonCreed Sun 10 Apr 2011, 6:31 am

you should add a rule like "don't bug people for duels" this will save wawa from me FACTION RULES AND GUIDELINES 298454
DaemonCreed
DaemonCreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Apr 2011, 2:50 am

Anyone caught causing drama will be warned or kicked from faction. We're here to play the game and not cause each other agony and grief. If you can't accept that you can leave. This is not directed towards anyone specific. This is to remind everyone.

Any given time if an officer needs to make announcement in faction chat, they can. If it wasn't important they wouldn't make the announcement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down